Have you been asking yourself “Can I get a home loan with bad credit?” The answer to this difficult question is yes! There are a variety of home loan options available for those with bad credit. The key to approval is working with a mortgage provider that specializes in bad credit home loans.
When asking yourself “Can I Get A Home Loan With Bad Credit” try using these steps to increase your chance of approval:
1. Gather and organize all bank statements, investment account statements, existing home loan statements and be prepared to submit these to each mortgage lender.
2. Gather and organize your income tax returns for the last two (2) years and be prepared to submit these to each mortgage lender.
3. Gather your W2 Wage statements for the last two (2) years and be prepared to submit these to each mortgage lender.
4. If you are self-employed you will need two (2) years of business tax returns and financial statements.
5. Review your credit report for inaccurate items and report them to each credit bureau.
6. Try to pull together the largest down payment you can possibly make. A larger down payment significantly increases your chances of being approved for a home loan with bad credit.
Don’t waste time asking “Can I get a home loan with bad credit?” Let us help you save time and frustration by connecting you with bad credit home loan programs available now. Get started today with our no obligation pre approval request below: